Question

hiitsjenna

Credit card closed due to inactivity prior to closing
The lender for a department store credit card suddenly closed my account a few days ago due to inactivity. This caused a 20 point drop in my CK score and I am scheduled to close on a new house in 2 days. Can this affect my closing and is there anything I should do at this point?

Well first, mortgage lenders do not use the scores that you get here. Most will use a mortgage version of FICO scores. I don't see any huge problem coming from this. There isn't really anything that you can do, but I would not worry about it.