Question

mtreanor2208

CK states credit cards closed that are active
CK is stating that 2 of my credit cards are closed, but they are not (they are store cards I dont use often, but they are still active). Is this hurting my credit score? I dont want them listed as closed since they are not

You may want to double check the status on those accounts by obtaining your detailed credit reports... go to www.annualcreditreport.com. Credit Karma will post updates to your credit monitoring status as soon as they obtain information from TransUnion. If they show as open accounts, then it is an issue with CK and you would have to contact them by email at support@creditkarma.com