Question

2jump5man3

Can I get a credit card with out a cosigner ?
I am 20 year old college student just starting to build my credit and have around a 700 score and I always get declined. I almost got approved for one but I couldn't get a cosigner. I also already have 5 inquiries an I am not looking for anymore.

You cannot get a card without an inquiry. With a score like that you should be able to qualify for an average credit card. If you look at your decline letters you will see what reason they give for not getting you an account. Try that, if any were recent maybe you can have them reconsider your application without pulling your credit again. Say you tried capital one, and they denied you right away. If you call the reconsider line and explain hey I have this score and would love to do business with you, just my application said I was denied for "not enough credit history" or something. Please give me a chance could you have the underwriters look over and reconsider my app. then you might get lucky. All it takes is one caring ear to listen. Google "credit card company here" recon line and read a bit you will see what I mean. It's worth a shot.