Question

AllInTheory

Aproved for Credit One card, can you split the Annual fee or you have to pay it upfront?

First fee you pay up front, or its taken off the line available. The next year when your year hits, my understanding is that they break it down via 12 months ... or a little bit every month.

I don't have a card from them, but I believe from what I have read is that they break the amount into twelve payments and bill you each month on it. If you take the time to read the terms on the card it should tell you how you need to pay it, but I am almost certain that you do not have to pay it up front.

I have the card along with others and they charged $75 for the annual fee on mine upfront against the available credit and I received the card and statement a short time later with a minimum payment due of $25. I paid it all at once though.