Adding a new credit card
i am currently new to credit, my credit age is estimated at 1 year 4 months according to credit karma. i have a girlfriend they have been very fortunate to make me a signer on her cc to help get the ball rolling on my own credit.

i currently have 3 cc total, one on my own and two are joint. she has another credit card i was thinking about jumping on to increase my total limits, but i'm wondering if this will hurt me more than it will help me in the long run? as i know that the length of credit really effects credit score.

we are looking to buy a car together within the next 2-3 months in the ball park of $20k. our estimated scores for the time being are 684 (me) and 724 (her)