Question

popodavet

about consolidating my credit cards.would it help my score?
consolidating my 3 credit cards in one low interest card.would this lower my score?

NO!! May raise it!

I have 3 cards with high interest and not very high credit limits.  I consolidated and the card that did this gave much higher credit limit and a significantly lower interest rate.  That higher limit, added to the limits of the original 3 cards, plus the much lower total utilization rate significantly raised my credit score from fair to good.

Try the Credit Simulator program on this site to see before gong for it.  Worked for me.