Question

patdog78

2 First Premier Bank Charge Offs for Credit Cards
I have 2 charges off with First Premier Bank for 2 credit cards. My TransUnion credit report shows no payment history and charged off for both accounts. My Equifax report shows payment history and charge off for both accounts.
I am hoping someone can answer these questions. 1. Will First Premier accept full payment for both for removal from all credit reports. 2. Can I dispute the inaccuracies between these 2 reports and hope for removal. These are the only 2 negatives on my credit report. Thank you

From what you've said, there really is no inaccuracies, just the payment history is listed on one and not the other, there is nothing inaccurate there. Disputing them would not likely result in their removal, but it would result in the account updating and if it hasn't updated in a while it would ding your scores when it updates. It is doubtful that they will do a Pay For Delete agreement, but it definitely should be attempted as you may get lucky. You did not say how old the account is, so my answer is limited as to how you should proceed. But if it is within the Statute of Limitations to be sued for the debt, you may want to pay it even if you cannot get a deletion agreement. Also, if you pay it, it would prevent any collection accounts popping up on your reports in addition to the original account which would cause even further damage to your scores. If the account is only a few years old, I would suggest paying it if you can afford to even if you cannot get a deletion, just to prevent collections from popping up and it would also help getting that amount removed from your utilization and if it is currently updating monthly, it should stop that as well.