Question

kimkerri

Would I qualify for an auto loan and what would be the interest rate
I will be looking to buy a new or used car in the immediate future
and want to know if I qualify to buy one and at what interest rate
might I expect to pay

Deppends on your area, your income and the credit score you have.  There is no universal answer.

I do recommend a one-two year old car.  Save thousands and still have a vehicxle that could serve you very well for the next 8-10 years.  My vehicle is now 10, I've  had it for 9 years and it's running great!  Saved about $15K by getting it used.