PNC Bank Auto Loans

PNC Bank Auto Loans

1.0

Apr 01, 2020
Riddled with errors

I have been a loyal PNC Bank customer since I opened my account at age 16. But PNC made a simple clerical error that was devastating to my family - and they refuse to correct it. Long story short, we welcomed our new baby a few years ago. We used a PNC loan to buy a safer car. The automatic payments worked like clockwork for years. But PNC mistakenly stopped them. Then, they mistakenly sent notices to the wrong address. Before I knew anything was wrong, they reported us to a credit agencies. Now, years of planning and building our credit to apply for a mortgage are ruined. It would all be so simple to fix. The PNC employees I spoke to agreed the bank had made a mistake. All it would take is a simple letter. But they refused.

May 24, 2016
If you miss the 1970s, you'll love PNC

PNC is firmly rooted in the past century and has not advanced one day beyond 1980. After getting a loan with them you will get one and exactly one corespondence from them containing a wad of poorly printed payment coupons and that is it. The only cutomer ervice is over the phone with very long waits. There is no web site, there is no automated phone support. They will not even bother sending you an annual summary of your loan. Basically if you have a real problem good luck becaue your are at the mercy of getting a good CS person on the phone and that's dicey.