PNC Bank Auto Loans Reviews

From Borrowers in the last year

Compare Auto Loan Rates

View your top Auto Loan recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

FIND RECOMMENDATIONS

These reviews were written by current and former borrowers in the last year.

May 23, 2017
They never do what they say.
Anonymous Borrower

After receiving a PNC Check Ready loan to buy an out of state car in 2013, PNC charged insurance on the car that I did not receive yet and raised the payment amount with no notice. I didn't argue, just rolled with the punches. The coupon book that they sent only lasted for one year on a six year loan, and of course when I called for another one, they said they sent it and it must have gotten lost in the mail. Then they said they sent two more that never came. But I still paid the note on time and without question. On March 1, 2017, I paid off the balance of the car. They sent me a letter dated March1 to confirm that the loan was paid in full, but they sent no title. No correspondence on where the title was, or how to get it. I went to the branch, and they told me to wait 30 days to see if i receive it. I still have not received a title, and everyone from inside the branch to corporate has given me the runaround with no solution. Do not use them unless u want to end up with a title less car that cannot be sold or registered after you have paid the amount in full.

How would you rate this loan overall?

What should others know about this loan?