LightStream

LightStream

3.4

Sep 22, 2018
Smooth, quick application process

Agents were helpful. No hidden fees. Just the loan amount and interest. Got my monthly payments reduced over $100. Would definitely recommend!!

Sep 28, 2018
Good Credit - DENIED!!!

Per LightStream rejection letter, I have an average credit score (from Equifax and Experian) of over 795. So, if you are responsible (low debt, always pay on time, and pay off all debt early) you are not eligible for financing through LightStream. Apparently they prefer, high debt and risk, in order to over charge on rates and add fees.

Jan 05, 2021
Used car from dealer

The Lightstream process was quick, easy and transparent with all of the paperwork handled via computer and email. My loan app was approved in 1 minute - you read that correctly. Funds were deposited in my account on the date of my choosing and I selected the date for the autodraft from my bank account which resulted in a .50 reduction in my interest rate. And, as a bonus, I can track my loan payments via their phone app. Will definitely use them again if the need arises.

May 08, 2019
If Suntrust is connected to it is a bad!

Find another lender if you have a bad month you will never recover and they will repo it

Dec 09, 2018
Fast and without surprises

process is easy, fast, painless, money in your account fast. I have 2 loans with them. I would recommend.

Sep 28, 2018
Good Credit - DENIED!!!

Sep 22, 2018
Smooth, quick application process

Sep 19, 2018
Wonderful To Work With

No complaints about Lightstream. Got an auto loan and it was simple as can be. Applied and once I was approved the money was in my account within 3 days. Purchase the vehicle and had issues with getting the vehicle registered cause the state took forver to finalize everything. LightStream was very patient with me in getting the paper work back to them. Thanks. I will recommend Lightstream to anyone.

Jul 28, 2018

There are better choices out there.

Jul 21, 2018
Awesome all around

Great rate, done in 2 hours all on my cell. Got money directly in my checking acct so I could pay cash for car. I have two loans with them.

Jun 13, 2018
Efficient and Professional

I refinanced my car a few years ago with them after transfering from my main bank (Wells Fargo). The process was very fast and easy. I paid my loan of early without haslte a full 2 years before the loan was up. Fast forward to today (06/13/2018) and the wife is in dire need of a new van. I didn't even think twice and decided to shop for loans through them right away. The best part is they always offer me the best APR out of all the other lenders.

May 29, 2018
Avoid at all costs

I would recommend borrowing elsewhere, at all costs. I found this company to be dishonest, unprofessional and disorganized. I have emailed customer service multiple times with various questions and received only one snarky response telling me I'd have to wait until tomorrow to have my answers. Hours and hours go by without a response. They only show glowing reviews on their website, a practice I find distasteful and sneaky, but a quick web search will reveal many experiences like my own. Additionally, union request, they refused to help me be removed from their partners soliciting mailing lists. This practice should be illegal. I would, under no circumstance, do business with this group.