Chase Auto Finance

Chase Auto Finance

2.6

Dec 16, 2021
RUde lady

My husband and I could not defer ONE payment for xmas because there is NO EXTENTION for being honest and saying I need it for our kids for shopping

Dec 13, 2021
Be Afraid Be Very Afraid

Terrible experience. First they used my extra principal payment to pay interest, now when I paid my loan off, they can't or won't come up with the title. Told me to go beg the state if I want my title. Ar least I wasn't foolish enough to use Chase for my mortgage.

Dec 08, 2021
HORRIBLE SERVICES

This has got to be the most horrible auto lending establishment out there. Unfortunately, the last two auto leases I had were through them and I will likely avoid leasing any further cards that use Chase. At the end of both my leases it was a complete nightmare to get any over payments returned to me. I am currently on a call with them with person #8. Last time I had to drive to a bank and sit in front of a person until they gave me an answer.

Nov 28, 2021
Terrible Company

If you make payments online it may not get applied to your account. Terrible excuse for a company of this size to operate like this. In the meantime, they will dock the payment as late.

Sep 17, 2021
Little to no feedback on help needed.

Probably one of the worse I've delt with. You can only make payments via ACH. Who doesn't allow for payments via debit or credit card. Not only that but you have to do the whole verification process where it sends small deposits which take up to a week then you can start using the bank account on file to make payments. Of late I've been trying to work with them on readjusting my monthly payments or interest rate but haven't gotten any follow up or feedback. If someone is struggling and you won't help them but expect them to continue to do business with you?! I mean come on. Again probably worst lender I've worked with in terms of auto loan.

Sep 11, 2018
Horrible

Do not use Chase Auto Finance, find any other company to finance through. My experience was horrible and after multiple repeat calls and emails to setup auto-pay my auto-pay still isn't setup correctly and I got a $15 charge for paying my bill on the 5th and not the 1st. Their online system is difficult to navigate, and their customer service agents seem falsely courteous.

May 11, 2018
I leased my Subaru. Lease was thru Chase

Never use this company. They are incompetent. Lose payment, keep applying my excise to my car payment, cant get a straight answer from.anyone I speak to.

May 09, 2018

Lower interest rate is not always a good reason to get a loan from someone. This company won't take my payment dispite it being 6 days late. Why should they care it's my credit not theirs. Online Always says system is down try again later when I try to set up for online pay but that doesn't even matter because they only want your account and routing number. I want to pay with my social security card and have it on autopay. Nope can't do that. I mean it's only 2018. This was never told to me when I did the paperwork for the card. This is a major bank. My last loan was a smaller loan company I'd never heard of, but guess what,They take cards. WTF Never Ever Again.

Feb 15, 2018
Pre-approved with guaranteed rate

I received a letter telling me I was pre-approved to refinance my auto loan with a guaranteed rate, so I called to get more info. It got even better... because I have a Chase checking account and would auto draft payments, the rate was even lower. At that point, I agreed to start the process. I was really excited at the prospect of lower my monthly bill or shortening the term of the loan with a lower interest rate. After all the time spent on the phone and taking a 9 point hit on my credit score, they apologized and said the underwriter denied my application for refinance. Why did you send me a letter, telling me I was pre-approved with a guaranteed rate, take 9 points off my credit score, that's still over 800, if I wasn't actually pre-approved? Plus now I have to wait 7-10 days to get a another letter from them in the mail, explaining to me why I wasn't approved. I'm extremely disappointed and upset with Chase right now.

Dec 13, 2017

My credit was so so because I had an old judgement on me. Chase took me on from a Nissan dealer. I pay my car loan at the bank every month. Had a change of address I did with the bank and no problem. Everyone there is always friendly. i always pay on time and have never had an issue at all a year and a half now into my 6 year loan. I was so scared when I 1st read reviews. As of now I dont regret it at all. Thank you Chase for helping me get my credit back again. 5 stars!