Chase Auto Finance

Reviews: Chase Auto Finance

Chase Auto Finance

2.7

Sep 17, 2021
Little to no feedback on help needed.

Probably one of the worse I've delt with. You can only make payments via ACH. Who doesn't allow for payments via debit or credit card. Not only that but you have to do the whole verification process where it sends small deposits which take up to a week then you can start using the bank account on file to make payments. Of late I've been trying to work with them on readjusting my monthly payments or interest rate but haven't gotten any follow up or feedback. If someone is struggling and you won't help them but expect them to continue to do business with you?! I mean come on. Again probably worst lender I've worked with in terms of auto loan.

Sep 11, 2018
Horrible

Do not use Chase Auto Finance, find any other company to finance through. My experience was horrible and after multiple repeat calls and emails to setup auto-pay my auto-pay still isn't setup correctly and I got a $15 charge for paying my bill on the 5th and not the 1st. Their online system is difficult to navigate, and their customer service agents seem falsely courteous.

May 11, 2018
I leased my Subaru. Lease was thru Chase

Never use this company. They are incompetent. Lose payment, keep applying my excise to my car payment, cant get a straight answer from.anyone I speak to.

May 09, 2018

Lower interest rate is not always a good reason to get a loan from someone. This company won't take my payment dispite it being 6 days late. Why should they care it's my credit not theirs. Online Always says system is down try again later when I try to set up for online pay but that doesn't even matter because they only want your account and routing number. I want to pay with my social security card and have it on autopay. Nope can't do that. I mean it's only 2018. This was never told to me when I did the paperwork for the card. This is a major bank. My last loan was a smaller loan company I'd never heard of, but guess what,They take cards. WTF Never Ever Again.

Feb 15, 2018
Pre-approved with guaranteed rate

I received a letter telling me I was pre-approved to refinance my auto loan with a guaranteed rate, so I called to get more info. It got even better... because I have a Chase checking account and would auto draft payments, the rate was even lower. At that point, I agreed to start the process. I was really excited at the prospect of lower my monthly bill or shortening the term of the loan with a lower interest rate. After all the time spent on the phone and taking a 9 point hit on my credit score, they apologized and said the underwriter denied my application for refinance. Why did you send me a letter, telling me I was pre-approved with a guaranteed rate, take 9 points off my credit score, that's still over 800, if I wasn't actually pre-approved? Plus now I have to wait 7-10 days to get a another letter from them in the mail, explaining to me why I wasn't approved. I'm extremely disappointed and upset with Chase right now.

Dec 13, 2017

My credit was so so because I had an old judgement on me. Chase took me on from a Nissan dealer. I pay my car loan at the bank every month. Had a change of address I did with the bank and no problem. Everyone there is always friendly. i always pay on time and have never had an issue at all a year and a half now into my 6 year loan. I was so scared when I 1st read reviews. As of now I dont regret it at all. Thank you Chase for helping me get my credit back again. 5 stars!

Oct 16, 2017
Horrible Horrible Horrible

Their proccess took for ever to finally get financed. When ever i called their were different people which did not know anything because something was not noted by the previous receptionist. They had to redo every process all over again when ever i called for an update OMG, how annoying!!! NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!! WHAT AN HEADACHE!!!!!

Sep 24, 2017
Perfect so far

I've set up auto payments with additional principal. Everything works and runs fine. Customer service is great. And You can make payments either electronically, mail or go to nearest Chase bank. Principals are accepted any time. No problems so far Had previously horrible Santander, so at least comparing to this, Chase is perfect lender

Jul 17, 2017
Horrible customer service

first I would like to state that I have never been able to figure out how to sign up for an online account to manage my loan. I am pretty computer savvy, but because I do not bank with chase, it seems impossible to create an online account. my next complaint is that when I called to request that an updated statement and the payoff information be emailed to me i was infirmary that they cannot do that. I asked them to fax it to me instead and again they told me that they cannot do that. However, after I asked for a supervisor to explain to me why I cannot get this information, all of a sudden they decided that they could fax it to me. They told me it would take up to 60 minutes for the fax to come through. 90 minutes later I still have not received the fax. I called them again and this time I was told the fax can take up to 24 hours to go through. This is unacceptable. I am trying to gather the information I need to refinance my car and they are holding up this process.

Apr 06, 2017

Chase is my bank. I have checking, savings, credit card and now auto loan account with them. I never had issues with this bank. Their customer service is top, online system is easy to navigate and they have good mobile app. They refinananced my vehicle and I jumped down from 12% to 5% (~670 FICO score). BoFA offered me 0.5% better rate, but it was not worth it. It's better to keep strenghtening my relations with Chase.