Question

lmannisi

significant difference between credit kharma score and transunion FICO score
I'm not really sure why my FICO score is so much higher than my credit kharma score. My guess is that there are several credit inquiries made over the last year. However, these inquiries were rate shopping for a house and a car, which I hear do not get counted as badly as a regular inquiry. could this be the reason? I have a 679 credit kharma score whereas my fico score for transunion is 728 and equifax is a 722. Why would this be?