Question

Taurus502

Ran my credit score for plastic surgery, credit score went down 200 points
I went for a consultation at Strax Rejuvenation. I'm only 21 years old & new to credit & financing, all that good stuff... after a year of having my credit card, i finally got my credit really good! 700 and some change. When I went to Strax Rejuvenation, they ran my credit. I didn't know this affected my score... not only that but I apparently signed to open a credit account with Alphaeon. We were only discussing the surgery... you could tell I wasn't sure if I was going to do it. They even said that if I got cold feet, I didn't have to do it. No surgery was scheduled, they tried bargaining a price... I said I had to think it over if I wanted to do it or not. She had given me an account number and apparently it was the account with a $5,000 limit and a $3,999 balance... so they charged me without me being sure and not scheduling a date? There was no scheduled date to start the payments either but I called Alphaeon in hopes to closing the account and forgetting the procedure there. I had also then heard bad things about Strax and changed my mind... they closed it with the balance and now my credit went down 200 points... what do I do?!!? I wish I didn't even go to that consultation & was so naive about the whole situation... please help :(