Question

rome91658

name is Jerome. I was wondering, can you grant me a credit card master card for me to build credit
I have poor credit is there a credit card to help me build my credit. I've never had one!

Yes!

Bank of America! You will have to send a minimum of #300. The good thins is if you make payments for a year WITHOUT NO LATE PAYMENTS, your credit card status will change from secured to unsecured. Bank of America will also refund your $300. I hope this helps!

Hi Jerome,

Credit Karma is not a bank and does not issue any credit cards. You can use our site to learn more about how credit works, and research cards which might be a good fit for you. You will need to submit an application directly to a bank. Hope that helps!