Question

radiogagachick

I highly recommend the Best Western Rewards Secured Mastercard.
I searched for a long time before choosing this card to rebuild my credit, and I'm so glad that I did! I've had this card for a year now and it's been a perfect tool.

I applied online and submitted $400 for a secured line. The results were slow, but I was approved and received my card. I used it and always paid on time. I sometimes carried a balance and sometimes paid it in full, but my payments were always on time. I love the app to track my account and make payments. This was my favorite feature!

About 6 months in I got a check in the mail from them giving me my deposit back. This happened automatically. And, this month my credit line was automatically increased to $700. I was so pleased to see this!

My score has increased by more than 70 points. I was able to get a car loan. And, I've received 2 credit cards since first opening this account. That said, I am being very careful with the credit I've been given. I use the accounts, but I always pay it in full or carry a small balance. I pay my payments perfectly on time or early, and I look at my account info several times a month.

I think this is one if the best secured credit cards!