I discharged a Bk Ch#7 in Nov.2014 and I desperately need to refi my 19% Auto loan. Can anyone help?
My scores with CK are 676(TU) & 654 (EQ). I think these scores aren't that bad compared to others but I'm afraid to apply because the last time I applied for a 90day same as cash lease contract at a furniture store that stated (no credit needed) I was embarrassingly denied :o Honestly its bad when they supposedly don't run your credit and one is still denied. I'm not sure what could be so wrong since I did have BK last year (2014) but it was discharged in Nov. 2014 and I have been rebuilding credit.. I don't want to just apply here and there due to the inquiry dock of points but I'm not sure what to do. Please help. Thanks.