Question

degrosc

Difference in score between CK website and mobile app?
I just checked the Credit Karma mobile app and it shows a credit score of 770. I logged onto the Credit Karma website and it shows a credit score of 751. Why the difference between the mobile app and website?

Most Helpful Response

Mobile low

My mobile score is more than 110  pts lower than the "on line" score. We did just buy a house 2 months ago and paid off our credit cards, but I wouldn't think there would be a 110 point discrepancy after more than a month.

Mobile App vs Main Site disparity

Same issue here, only it's the app showing me a significantly higher score (by more than 130 pts!) than the main site. What could explain this, and which is accurate?

I understand that different sites have different formulas for deriving scores, but these are both from CK via TransUnion.

Credit Score: App vs. Website

Yes. I just noticed the same thing with me score. There is more than a 70 point difference between the two. The website credit score is much higher than what it shows on my Credit Karma app. Not sure why there is a difference 

Same here

My app is 40 points lower than the website. Which should I trust then?

fade508

Same problem.  It would be nice if someone from CK would address our issue.

Please add Experian so we can see all 3 major bureau