currently 677 credit score and nobody will give me an auto loan?
yrs ago (when married) I had an almost perfect credit score 100% on time payments. All outstanding loans got paid off when ex refinanced the home in just her name as per divorce agreement. Over the yrs due to credit inactivity my credit score has slowly declined to a mere 677 FICO. I am trying to secure an auto loan for a pontiac g8 and have gotten declined everywhere, even capital one auto declined me 30 seconds after I filled out the application (still not sure how thats possible). Especially after reading they help almost everyone even with a credit score in the mid 500s. All my declines have now resulted in 11 hard inquiries in the last 2 yrs on my credit file and thats only hurting me. The last inquiry just dropped my score 17 points. Its beginning to be a vicious cycle. Hard inquiry= lower score=loan decline. I only have one current personal loan (almost 3 yrs now) never missed a payment and it will soon be paid off in the next few months. I average 60K a year income, been at the same job for 5 yrs and the same residence for 4 yrs. I am not by any means over extended on my loan to income ratio. Sorry to be so long winded, but is the anyone or any advice that someone has or know of a company that would be willing to help me re establish my credit with an auto loan???. I can't afford anymore (yes we can help) lets run your credit, sorry we can't help crap. My credit score is getting killed. I'm just your average hard working middle class american, that has always paid and plans on paying my bills on time. Not sure where else to turn!