Car Refinance with bad credit or same credit as a year ago
I filed for bankruptcy roughly 2 years ago. My credit is improving but very slowly. When I applied for a auto loan at a credit union they gave me a rate of %10.00, I have had the loan for 1 year now and have not made any late payments on anything since my bankruptcy. I recently went to The credit union to ask for a lower rate but they would not give me a lower rate until my credit improves at least 60 points and it would only lower my payment 8 dollars a month. Is there any companies that look at payment history or would be willing to refinance to a lower rate for someone that has a credit score of around 600.

I keep looking at these refinance calculators and I could be potentially saving a 100 a month on payments... Please give me some advice!