Question

Glendale11

Auto loan viability
Hello,

I'm planning on attempting to purchase a new vehicle (ford fiesta) they sell for around 14k.

The question: with my credit and credentials what are my chances of being approved. What kind of interest rate should I expect?

My situation:

Credit score is Trans 621 Eq 617 , however I have close to 1000 in payments that has not yet updated. (All of my debt ) including a 2 year 5,000$ high interest rate car loan (100% on time)

The estimated trade in value on that 5000$ gem is roughly 800-1000 probably close to 8.

I'd prefer to use only my trade as a down payment but could throw a lowly 200-300 on top. Maximum of 500$

I make 26k to 28k a year and only pay 600$ a month for my apartment.