SelfLender Personal Loans Reviews

From Borrowers in the last year

Compare Personal Loans

Check out rates on new loans or refinance an existing loan.

SHOP PERSONAL LOANS

These reviews were written by current and former borrowers in the last year.

Apr 14, 2017
40 to 42points increase!!!

I applied 25th of February with 630-640s CK on Tu/Eq. I applied for 3 credit cards so it went down to 612 both Tu/Eq (FICO 611). I paid and remained my utilization 2-5% until now, so it increased to 620-630s.

I just checked my scores today, self lender just reported and increased my score by 40-42 (CK Tu/ Eq 669).

**My builder plan here is $550

Apr 21, 2017

CK 670 (TU/EQ) now (just increase of 1 point for 7 days update)! I am waiting the FICO score of BofA and Discover.

Apr 30, 2017

672 now in CK TU/EQ.. FICO isn't updated yet.

May 26, 2017

As of 5-26-2017
CK TU/EQ 676
FICO BofA 670

Jul 09, 2017

Any updates Penny? :)

Jul 15, 2017

My FICO stayed at 670 (Discover and BofA). I'm keeping my Utilization at 2-3%. I need to fix the repo :(
I'll wait for 2-3 mos and see if it will go up a bit without repairing anything yet. My credit history's average is only 6 months and longest is 16 mos.

Sep 01, 2017

Last Month, FICO increased to 676 and still waiting for this month's FICO.
CK's score is 691 TU/ 692 EQ as of today.

Oct 30, 2017

Whats Your score update now...

How would you rate this loan overall?

What should others know about this loan?

**Annual Percentage Rates, terms of loan, and monthly payments presented are estimated and were created based on analysis of information provided by the consumer and available rate information from lenders. While efforts have been made to maintain accurate information, the loan information is presented without warranty and the estimated APR or other terms presented do not bind any lender. Lenders generally have a range of available APRs (for example, a lender’s range might be 2% to 12%) and only borrowers with excellent credit will qualify for the lowest rate available. Your actual APR will depend upon factors evaluated at the time of application, which may include credit score, loan amount, loan term, vehicle information, credit usage and history. All loans are subject to credit review and approval. Additionally, model year, loan-to-value, minimum loan balance mileage, income, debt, etc. restrictions may apply. When evaluating offers, please review the lender’s Terms and Conditions for additional details.