Personal Loan Reviews

AmOne Personal Loans

4.55 118 Reviews Write a Review

Results 1-10 of 118Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 12   Previous | Next
Scam Helpful to 30 out of 32 people

I called this company in search of a loan and was totally scammed. I was looking for a debt consolidation loan. This company told me I had to pull my own credit score, which was just a sales pitch to get me to sign up for a credit monitoring service. After I received my scores, they tried to sell me into credit repair while promising me a loan.  Now when I call back, I can't get my rep on the phone.  So much for the promised loan.

I already told them my credit wasn't the best before doing anything.  I think this company is simply a bait and switch or a part of the Lexington Law credit repair marketing team.  I am not really sure they do loans at all.

If you need a loan, go to a direct lender.

Tracey Ann E.

Jul 08, 2013 Reply

Tracey Ann,

I work for AmOne and we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We do have some customers pull their own credit report if they are not positive of where they stand or if it has been a while since they last saw their scores (for some people, scores can change frequently). We have them pull their own credit so their credit scores aren't affected. Part of that process includes a trial offer for a credit monitoring service that can be cancelled during the trial period at no charge. Based on individual credit scores and the terms available, we may also recommend credit repair if that will put someone in a better position to receive either a lower interest rate or the full loan amount, or, if the credit score is too low, to help them get into a position to receive a loan offer.

AmOne isn't a direct lender, but we work with a large network of providers and do our best to match people to the best available financial solution. Please know that I've shared your post with our management team and we'd like to do what we can to ensure you're satisfied and to find a solution for you. Please call us at your earliest convenience at 1-800-781-5187 to speak with our Client Service & Solution Manager so he can handle your complaint directly.

We apologize and we will do our best to improve on your experience and to help you find the financial solution you need.  Please note that not everyone will qualify for a loan, so while we make every effort to find a match for our clients, each client's credit situation is unique and we’re not always successful in finding a match the first time.

AlisonBaker's reply was:

Jul 09, 2013

AlisonBaker(6, 35)

Review by AlisonBaker

At AmOne, we do not believe this is a real consumer review.   It is not  accurate or even close to indicative of the overwhelming positive responses we get from the vast majority of our clients.   We believe this could be a competitor maliciously making these claims.   If this is a real customer of AmOne, please prove us wrong and provide us a fair opportunity to address your concerns, by contacting us at 1-800-781-5187.  Please ask for our customer care manager, Trevor Peek, who will gladly go out of his way to clarify any concerns you may have about our company.

AlisonBaker's reply was:

Feb 06, 2014

AlisonBaker(6, 35)

Review by AlisonBaker

Surprisingly Good Service Helpful to 42 out of 47 people

Rachel, was very helpful and right to the point.  She recommended a program to get my credit score up to where it would generate better lending options.  She is responsive to any questions sent via email as well.  Will I feel the same if I can't a loan . . . yes, it has nothing to do with the service I received.

Jun 28, 2013 Reply

I am glad for you but I had a different experience.  I was denied with very good sores : 674, 682, 660.

it seems like they were more interested in selling me credit repair, which was very weird. I had decent credit.  And being denied could not have come at a worst time because I needed to  pay bills and has just lost my job. I spoke with several prople and they simply told me to try fashion in the future.  So their you have it.

also, I am surprised CK does not have I cash on their must, which is a newer company so they are literally looking for people to approve send give money to.

I will put their link in my profile for anyone interested. Let me find it and I will add it soon.

thanks!

ttnfrst's reply was:

Oct 25, 2013

ttnfrst(6, 391)

Review by ttnfrst

Propser Helpful to 12 out of 13 people

I applied for a loan at prosper with Credit Karma's recommendation and the process could not have gone smoother. i applied and 3 days later i was approved and the money was in my acct. I did a debt consolidation and it's saving me over $300.00 per month. I highly recommend Prosper if you would like to save on CC debt

Hendersonian's review was:

Jan 26, 2014 Reply

Hendersonian(1, 12)

Review by Hendersonian

very helpful. Helpful to 23 out of 28 people

The people at AmOne are helpful and patient. I would refer to these people to friends and family,

chileman20's review was:

Jul 24, 2013

renaboo(1, 10)

Review by renaboo

I Highly Recommend AmOne! Helpful to 8 out of 9 people

This company is very professional and there service is amazing! I was about too crash and burn financially and had my doubts thinking no company was going to approve me for a big loan but thanks too "Judson McMullen" I got the money  I needed and now Im back on track! Its awesome. Im looking forward too continuing working with Judson for future successes!  On the road too excellent credit for me!

JasonUT14's review was:

Jan 24, 2014 Reply

JasonUT14(2, 9)

Review by JasonUT14

very good and help full wold recomen to anyone

dgorton111's reply was:

Feb 13, 2014

dgorton111(3, 7)

Review by dgorton111

FedUp Helpful to 8 out of 9 people

What a scam this company is and will refer you to a to high interest pay day loans

Aug 22, 2013 Reply
Loan application process a breeze Helpful to 4 out of 4 people

I guess that all of us just dread it when we are faced with hardships that force us into having to get another loan.

Not so with AmOne.  It was quick, easy, and the customer service was fanominal.

We didn't get a loan for the amount we had hoped for, but it was very, very close.

I just want to say thank you to Ryan and all his co-workers.  You sure made this financial disaster have a happy ending.

Blessings, Julie

Mar 13, 2014 Reply
Happy Customer Helpful to 18 out of 22 people

I made a few bad choices regarding my credit a few years ago. Now that i am trying to clean it up, it is very hard for me to find a loan or creditor to take a chance on me and give me the funds i need in order to tackle my debt. Scott Norris at AmOne was so thorough with me throughout the whole process starting with recommending three Lenders and once i found one he checked on me to make sure i was happy with the loan and the services provided. i would certainly recommend AmOne to my friends and family. This has been a great experience.

Nov 18, 2013 Reply
Nothing more than a referral service. Helpful to 11 out of 13 people

AmOne is nothing more than a lender referral service. They have affiliate contracts with various lenders, so they'll refer you to all of them and they'll even tell you to apply to all of them. If you have happen to apply to all of the lenders they refer you to, they get commission for every application you submit, regardless of whether you get approved for a loan or not. I'm not sure what the hype about this company is - all the lenders they refer you to shows up on the first page of Google. I was thinking they had some insider connections. They don't.

They have nice sounding customer service people, but trust me, they could care less whether you get a loan or not. All they care about is, that they get paid by the lenders for your application.

Also if you have less than perfect credit, they'll try to talk you into getting your credit fixed through a credit repair company "so you can get a better interest rate" through the lenders. This credit repair company also pays them for the referral.

Mar 01, 2014 Reply
EXCELLENT ADVICE ON LOAN Helpful to 11 out of 13 people

AmOne  (Anthony Vacca) has provided & continues to provide valuable information to help me financially.  He assisted me when I was turned down for a loan and referred me to a lender where I would and DID qualify for a loan that I needed ASAP. He has offered options on refinancing, finding a credit card for my needs, easy access "free" credit scores and referred me to a Law firm that specializes in cleaning up credit reports to raise credit scores (which enables a person to qualify for loans with prime lenders at much lower interest rates.  I plan on getting a better loan to pay off my high interest loan once my credit reports are repaired.

I can't express enough how much AmOne and Anthony Vacca have helped me.

Dec 12, 2013 Reply

Review by erica82177

Results 1-10 of 118Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 12   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of AmOne Personal Loans

Compare Personal Loan Rates

View your top personal loan recommendations and compare rates on Credit Karma.

FIND RECOMMENDATIONS

AmOne is a free service focused on making it easier for people to reach their desired financial goals, specifically when it comes to borrowing, improving and protecting their credit, and managing their debt.

They use proprietary technology to instantly match you with the most ideal financial solutions for your unique situation. By gaining instant access to the best financial solutions and providers available, you receive secured, trusted options you can count on, without spending hours searching on your own. They also offer top of the line personal service for anyone that wants to speak to a live representative.

Founded in 1999, AmOne is headquartered in Plantation, Florida. AmOne has helped over 3 million consumers, with over $1.3 billion in loans funded on AmOne.com

Company Details