4.8

Apr 15, 2021
I love it!

I enjoy using my SoFi credit card for all of my purchases. Previously, I would have to enroll with other cards to get more than 1% cash back. I would try to remember which card was giving me the most for buying groceries or gas, online purchases, or at restaurants. With my SoFi credit card, I don’t have to wonder; I get 2% back with every purchase. No annual fee! Plus my mobile carrier started charging me $18/month for my cell phone insurance and now I get free coverage using my SoFi credit card to pay my cellular bill. I am beginning to recognize even more benefits being a SoFi “Member” where they provide me with free financial planning and career counseling. How do they do this? I don’t know. That’s why I love it!

Apr 27, 2021
Denied even with excellent approval odds

Credit Karma kept giving excellent approval odds and when applied I was denied. Now I have another hard inquiry that will not only stick to my history, but will also drop my points as well.

Jan 12, 2022
Denied

Couldn't verify my identity with an outstanding chance of approval. Everyone else can verify my identity.

Jan 11, 2022
Card

My application was denied with a great credit score of over 780 this is ridiculous do not do this I do not recommend

Jan 04, 2022
Denied for a weird reason

I applied and it said denied because I have no credit file, which is not true since Ive have credit for many years. It said outstanding odds of approval but I guess it wasnt meant to be. Also it gives no options to inquire further about the application.

Dec 25, 2021
Excellent card with no fees on forigen transaction

I applied for this card and I got an instant approval. But only problem was that they gave me very low credit limit of just 1000 dollars. Although my Fieco score was 739. But I am still happy because I used this when I was visiting my home country and also during my travel I used it different countries and I was charged with zero extra fees and I don’t have to get any money exchange help. I used it in Dubai Maldives and in Pakistan. So it’s great card for forigen travels.

Dec 22, 2021
Great card

Easy application process, great credit limit, website and phone app easy to navigate, (may favorite in dealing with SoFi) and after only one contact on the phone, they have been good to work with.

Dec 19, 2021
Not good

I applied and the application kept wanting me to verify my address of 20+years. Never would except it. So I hope it don't effect my credit. The application doesn't deserve any stars.

Dec 12, 2021
Easy peasy

Said I had outstanding chances for this card, was kinda hesitant at first but pulled the trigger an was able to get a 3k credit limit in it.

Nov 30, 2021
Got approved

I applied and was approved instantly with a 802 credit score for $25,000 that’s my second card with a big limit.

Nov 14, 2021
Worst

I applied with outstanding approval. Said the couldn't verify my identity. They are always emailing me.

Nov 06, 2021
I APPLIED AND GOT IT

I checked ou all the reviews and was not sure if I want to take a chance. But I did with a 701 and low credit usage on my other cards they approved me for 4500.00. I have access to my card online instantly wait on my actual card but glad I applied and looking forward to use it when I need to.