4.5

Apr 15, 2021
I love it!

I enjoy using my SoFi credit card for all of my purchases. Previously, I would have to enroll with other cards to get more than 1% cash back. I would try to remember which card was giving me the most for buying groceries or gas, online purchases, or at restaurants. With my SoFi credit card, I don’t have to wonder; I get 2% back with every purchase. No annual fee! Plus my mobile carrier started charging me $18/month for my cell phone insurance and now I get free coverage using my SoFi credit card to pay my cellular bill. I am beginning to recognize even more benefits being a SoFi “Member” where they provide me with free financial planning and career counseling. How do they do this? I don’t know. That’s why I love it!

Apr 27, 2021
Denied even with excellent approval odds

Aug 04, 2022
Disappointing

Disappointing Credit Karma kept giving excellent approval odds and when applied I was denied. Now I have another hard inquiry that will not only stick to my history, but will also drop my points as well.

Jul 22, 2022
Be careful with hard inquiry

Was told it would be a soft inquiry and then I could decide to get the card if I agreed to terms, since I was approved with 789 (Ex) 793 (Eq) 811 (Tu). They only pulled Experian, but since I did get approved for $7k they assumed I would a Accept offer, and to be honest I wasn’t, I already have 7-15k cards I was looking for a higher limit but since they pulled a hard inquiry I had no choice but to get the card. Now customer service and card is not bad. I’m just warning you if you get approved the will most likely do a hard pull on your credit.

Jul 11, 2022
Keep getting an error when I try to apply

Application tried 7/11/2022 but keep getting an error. Seems the link is broken. Wish CreditKarma would update the link

Jun 28, 2022
Great card

I have had this card for several months, or so, and loven it. Getting text messages every time a charge has been done on my card is a great feature. Plus, they also offer other services like banking and investing.

Jun 28, 2022
800+ Credit Score -Denied

Save your time with this one. No late payments, great credit and denied. There are other cards better than this one…

Jun 22, 2022
Dishonest

I signed up for this card because they offered rewards and a $200 sign up bonus if I spend $1500 in the first 3 months. I needed a new major appliance so it sounded great. Anyway, bought a new refrigerator and spent nearly $3000 in 3 months. Never got the bonus. Never was able to redeem other rewards. Called, emailed, a chatted with customer service a dozen times. Rude and dishonest. Stay away from this card. Still waiting for my $331 in rewards.

Jun 12, 2022
Absolutely horrendous customer support

Do not apply. They refuse to pay any rewards or bonus even when you complete them as stated in the terms. Currently have an ongoing dispute with the BBB.

May 23, 2022
Best card in my wallet

Best card in my wallet. This is just not a credit card company they’re about financial wellness.

May 17, 2022
Worst customer service

Worst customer service that puts you in loops where you can't understand anything. Avoid, not worth it. Still waiting on my promotional reward points and I keep getting a different reason for them not fulfilling it each time I call (I have called them over 5 times now)

Apr 18, 2022
Great!

Flat 2% cashback card with a great sign up bonus. SoFi rewards members with alot of points for using the app daily as well as for signing up for other accounts.