Rewards rate

$0

5.0

Apr 15, 2021
I love it!

I enjoy using my SoFi credit card for all of my purchases. Previously, I would have to enroll with other cards to get more than 1% cash back. I would try to remember which card was giving me the most for buying groceries or gas, online purchases, or at restaurants. With my SoFi credit card, I don’t have to wonder; I get 2% back with every purchase. No annual fee! Plus my mobile carrier started charging me $18/month for my cell phone insurance and now I get free coverage using my SoFi credit card to pay my cellular bill. I am beginning to recognize even more benefits being a SoFi “Member” where they provide me with free financial planning and career counseling. How do they do this? I don’t know. That’s why I love it!

Apr 27, 2021
Denied even with excellent approval odds

Credit Karma kept giving excellent approval odds and when applied I was denied. Now I have another hard inquiry that will not only stick to my history, but will also drop my points as well.

Sep 16, 2021
Amazing card to have

Got this card alongside my Sofi Money checking account. Got approved for $8500 with about a 700 credit score. Recommend it to anyone looking for a new card with great rewards.

Sep 12, 2021
Great card for earning crytpo, cash or equities

I use this thing like it’s a debit card, pay the balance in full always and get so many points that at 2% cash back, I can allocate to stocks, crypto, ETF’s, straight cash, or apply the credit to my card balance. Although I don’t do that, I just toss it in my Sofi invest account and I can dca in to btc, google etc love the fractional shares aspect. My new fave card.

Sep 03, 2021
Approved

Credit Karma said I had an Outstanding chance of approval and applying would not effect my credit. It took just minutes and got approved for $4500.

Sep 02, 2021
beware: decline even excellent score

834 score. DECLINED! reason: "Unable to verify Identity". it hit my score after their hard pull of my credit and it will take years before that inquiry falls off my report

Aug 30, 2021
Denied because of updated zipcode/address

HORRIBLE REASON FOR DENIAL: I really can’t believe that my application got rejected just because the Experian profile is showing my old address which I moved last month. However the credit reports and my bank reports have latest address I applied with Sofi application. There is not even 1 person from Sofi who would have contact me for latest address or any documents needed for it. Extremely disappointed and dissatisfied for applying Sofi card and now it shows up on my history of hard enquiry that I paid a private tag for no reason… Stay careful applying for this card.

Aug 21, 2021
Denied

I applied for the card, and was denied all though Credit Karma said I had a (OUTSTANDING) odds of being approved thanks ck for leading me in the wrong direction, now I have wait 2 years for the inquiry to drop off

Aug 20, 2021
They decided me... With outstanding

Decided me with outstanding odds... Lier

Aug 16, 2021
Great card

It's better than a debit card because your getting 2% back on each purchase, I simply use it daily as I would my debit card and pay the balance the next day.

Aug 07, 2021
Denied

According to CK my chances of approval was GOOD so I applied for the SoFi card. it did a hard inquiry on my Experian which is a score of over 700 with an annual gross income of $78,300 and I was denied! I have 3 other cards and have never been denied for a credit card in the past. I have a Capital One Platinum with a $500 limit, a petal card which I love and highly recommend which has a $1,500 limit I got instant approval with this card and it offers great cash back rewards of %2! I also just got approved for a "Discover It" cash back card with instant approval and I highly recommend this card over any other card it offers up to %5 cash back has low interest and gave me an $8,000 credit line! So when I was denied for the SoFi card I was really surprised that I was denied! I do NOT recommend even wasting your time applying for the SoFi card! The Discover It Cash Back card is DEFINITELY the card to get!!

Aug 02, 2021
Fast approval

Glad I applied for the card where credit karma said I have fair odds to get it. Got approved within 48 hours with 730 fico score and $2k limit.

Rewards rate