will i be able to get a auto loan with a 553?

Most Helpful Response

I just got a 30,000 loan with a 541 score. I also put 3,000 down. I have a 11.5% APR. I got my loan approved through Chase Bank.

Possibly but with a sky high interest rate.  Better to buy a $2000 car cash ( have checked by a mechanic like Belle Tire ( free ) before you finalize the deal ).  Do not pay over 10% interest and if you wait until you get 640 score a credit union will give you a nice rate.  Good Luck.

I was able to get a 8000 dollar loan for a vehicle. I knew the interest rate would be high. They charged me 28% interest! I mean it is almost laughable but I put myself in that situation. I will def not take the four years to pay it off or Id end up paying thousands in interest. If you want to get your credit score up you will need a car reporting on time payments so make sure they report. Mine has shot up 100 points in 14 months. Hope this helps.

Who did you go thru to get your auto loan?