Why did my credit score drop so much for applying for auto loan?
So, I had applied for an auto loan through two different banks because I was approved but needed a co-signer for one (which I dont have) and then I was approved for the second one as well. However, only one is showing up on my credit score and it dropped my score over 50 points. I am so confused. I know that usually when you apply for a credit card or anything like that it drops your score a little bit, but over 50 points? That seems a bit ridiculous. I had finally had my score at a decent spot for being 21 and now it is back down to just under fair. Anyway that this can be fixed? Or anything I can do to drastically bring my credit score back up?