Question

Kall32

Vantage score dropped when I paid off my credit card
I paid off my only credit card and my score dropped 32 points and I'm confused. Other than my one card the only other hing that I have to impact my credit are student loans which I not only keep up with the payments I pay more than the minimum amount required. I am just confused as to why it dropped so drastically and what I can do to fix it. I'm going to be taking out a lot of loans come this fall for medical scho and would like the best credit possible.
Thank you in advance for any help in answering this question.