Question

Jerrbear53

Score is 569. Can I qualify for a $4000 car loan from the bank?

Most Helpful Response

It would depend on the longevity of your job and your income. If you make at least $1500.00 a month and have been at  your current employer at least a year, there is a very good chance for you to get approved for an auto loan with your current credit score.

car loan

do you think i will have a chance to get refinced for a car loan up to 4000 or do you think i will get denied

car loan

i am looking to refiance a car loan up to 4000 will i get denied do you think or do you think they will give me a chance.

I need a loan for 3000 dollar. My credit is 569 but I in a 13 bankruptcy