Inquiries removed the added back HELP!!!
Inquiries that have been removed early have been updated for some reason and added back and my score dropped 25 points. It is frustrating because I am working hard to pay everything on time and doing the right things to help my score and BOOM this happened. I contacted by email CK and they gave me the ****tiest answer. I am just angry that I cannot get a clear answer...I went from 3 inquiries to 33 in Transunion. I hope someone knows how manage this....where can I possible find my actual score, since CREDIT KARMA may not be that accurate?? I tried to apply for a loan and through it I found out that my TRANSUNION score from my bank was 19 points below Credit Karma's TRANSUNION score.

get your reports.

First your asking several different things.  So let me try to address each one.  A hard inquiry stays on your credit report for about 2 years.  It is public record for companies when checking your credit to see how many loans, credit cards and such you are apply for.  Each hard inquiry it is my understanding that it can drop your score 2 points.  This is why you need to be selective on what you apply and respond to.  What they call a soft hit or sof inquiry is only seen by you and does not affect your reports.  Those are the ones you can as many with no conseqensces.

Next you are entitled to a free report every year from the credit bureaus directly.  These DO NOT include your score.  However you can order your reports directly from Equifax, Trans Union and Experian.  By paying a small fee of around $7.00 each agency, you can get an accurate report and score.  Credit Karma from what I understand so far updates from your credit reports.  Trans Union is updated where as Equifax isn't that could account for different scores.  

My reports are not accurate.  That's because my creditors are not updating monthly it seems they are doing it quartly now.  I do understand your frustraion.  Take heart and know that you are not alone.  This is not right what the collectors and Credit Agencies do to us.  Stay calm and know Rome wasn't built in a day.  You credit report can tell you whether they are hard or soft inquiries.  Which will help determine some of your issues here.   Always know that when you personally apply for something this is what most likely will generate a hard inquiry.  soft ones are usually your existing creditors looking to see if they can upgrade you by pre screening.  

Again just to recap what I said.  The first thing is to pay and get your three reports.  Go directly to them.  Not some third party looking to charge you monthly reporting and montering fee's.  Unless it the agencies theymselves.  I know they offer those services.  I just do myself.  When you dispute something they have 30 dyas to answer your requests.  Good luck.