Question

vtcold12

I need a $5000.00 personal loan with a poor 575 score. Willing to pay the interest
I have a 575 credit score. Willing to pay the interest to get this loan to keep the lights on and keep my home. Tried a friend to no avail. Credit union denied me to me to catch up they may consider!! Tried refinance no help There has to be some lender out there. Playing with day's
Thank you

As a mortgage lender, I can understand your situation.  However, I've got to ask - is keeping that home realistic?  Even if you do get a high-interest loan, can you make your monthly mortgage & utility payments PLUS pay off the new loan?  If you're worried about foreclosure, go to www.hopenow.com for a HUD approved counselor.