I need a $5000.00 personal loan with a poor 575 score. Willing to pay the interest
I have a 575 credit score. Willing to pay the interest to get this loan to keep the lights on and keep my home. Tried a friend to no avail. Credit union denied me to me to catch up they may consider!! Tried refinance no help There has to be some lender out there. Playing with day's
Thank you

vtcold12

As a mortgage lender, I can understand your situation.  However, I've got to ask - is keeping that home realistic?  Even if you do get a high-interest loan, can you make your monthly mortgage & utility payments PLUS pay off the new loan?  If you're worried about foreclosure, go to www.hopenow.com for a HUD approved counselor.

Response by
Addison170

If I get this money to get back on top of things I can handle the mortgage and utilities.   Just ran into a low spot medical set back. Credit Union has there rule of being current in order to make the loan I am seeking they stated they cannot change the rules for me. Nobody answered the question.  Do you know of a lender for $5000.00 with a score of 575 high interest not preferred but ok.  Sorry Idid not throw in the cause of predicament.

vtcold12

Submit to the Community