Question

Sher827

How to refinance home with more debt than home's worth, 658 score, pay bills each month
I have a 1st & 2nd mortgage and a home equity loan. My debt ratio is not good and I pay my bills each month. I have been working very hard on getting my credit up but it just does not seem to be working. Since the economy has gone sour, my credit rating has decreased dramatically. Before the economy dip, we had excellent credit. I have medical issues and medical bills always. We try to get our credit cards paid off without help but with the economy and the medical issues it is extremely difficult. By refinancing my home, it would be a great help to get back on track. My home payments are taken automatically out of our checking account and I can not seem to get a finance company to help me out. They look at my numbers and say - Oh I can't help you. But they don't look at the circumstances. I contact companies when I have an issue and work with them. Can you tell me what else I can do to get our credit back in line and get a financial company to help me out with refinancing our home?