Question

shamay9011

how do I get approved for a personal loan from a certain lender that was recommended for me?

Most Helpful Response

If you have doubts about the chances of getting approved, then I wouldn't even apply.  A lot depends on where the recommendation is from. If it is from this site, you might want to consult YOUR bank or credit union.  The recommendations coming from here are from the advertisers on this site who pay for the Internet time so that we can use this site for free. I appreciate their doing so but know that the recommendations are more like the "bulk" mailings we get in our mailboxes every week.