Question

aceofclubs

Credit score dropped 60+ points for seemingly no reason?
My credit score dropped from 732 to 669 after getting a new credit card. The card has a $2500 limit, and I transferred my balance from my old card to the new one. I did not close my old card so that my total accounts and average age of accounts wouldn't drop drastically, and so that my credit usage would drop significantly.

Anytime I used a credit score simulator, it actually showed my credit score going up getting a new card, and if I were to get another new card with a $2500, my score would go up ~20 points. Any help as to why my score dropped would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to ask if any more info is needed or anything is unclear.

Thanks in advance!