Question

Enigmahimeros

Can get an auto loan for 20K with 2K down with 2 month old 683 credit score?
Hello everyone, I have been seriously considering buying a new car (or used) fairly soon ( In a few months...?). Within the $20,000 or below price range. I plan on putting $2000 down on the car. Without a cosigner mind you. I have brand new credit basically. I have one credit card with my credit union (which I've been with for 2 years now) that I received and started using in January 2015. Thats all I have attached to my credit right now. My credit score is currently 683. I've been employed at my job since November 2014. I'm a baby to this credit stuff and I'm slowly understanding it haha. So my real question is, would it be possible to get a new (or used) car with my qualifications I listed in lets say, by June of this year with a "decent" interest rate? if not, what would be your suggestion(s)? Im not sure if you guys could answer this question exactly, but hey its worth a shot haha! I am just am not quite ready right now to put in an loan application, so this is why I'm asking lol. Thank you guys so much! :)