Question

SuzukiGuard16

Auto Loan Fraud?! Please help!!! CarVant Financial NYS!!!

Sorry!

First question I've asked and I'm on a cell. Please excuse typos.

Long story!

I do not have good credit. However, I have been trying to fix it! I got a car through CarVant Financial out of New York. I made 12 monthly payments on time!! In January although my loan was current, my car was totalled. My insurance paid their share and my gap coverage picked up the rest. I was informed by both insurance parties that all I would owe was my $500 deductible. I did speak with CarVant and gave them the situation. They did help, they were the ones that sent information to my gap insurance. I had been in touch with both insurances a few times, and of course more paperwork was always needed. I received an email from credit karma to check my credit. CarVant reported that my balance was down to $607 and that $12k had been paid off. But they also reported that I was 60 days past due. My score dropped 141 points. 141 points!!!!! I have called several times furious!!! They refuse to work with me. All they are telling me is they have nothing to do with deductibles. They say im late febs payment and half of march. ??? Its April, and my car was totaled in January! None of this makes any sense. And I've even spoke with managers, I am literally getting nowhere.

Is this legal to say I'm 60 days past due, when over 12k has been paid in less then 2 months? And what will happen to my credit when I pay this off? Will it improve at all. I'm so confused and upset that my score.dropped 141 points!!! Please help!!

You will have to be more thorough in asking questions for anyone to help, we do not know what you are talking about. Just don't include any personal info, but please give more details about what you are asking when you ask a question.