Question

gallamat

762 credit score but home insurance score dropped over 100pts in a month, no claims.
I have excellant credit and watch it closely but I can't figure out how my home insurance score can drop over 100pts in a month. Bought a house last August and sold a house in March. Other than that there have been no claims etc. The only thing that might correspond would be selling my other house but I fail to see how this would increase the likeleyhood of filing a claim thus resultilng in a lower score. If anyone has a clue I would really appreciate a better understanding of this process.