Spokane Teachers Credit Union (STCU)

May 27, 2016

Have vehicle loan with bi-weekly auto deduct from checking account. Three years later I want to trade in the vehicle for another one with the same monthly payments. Credit score at this time was much higher and income was significantly higher with joint application with my wife. One hour on the phon and then application denied. They say I will receive a phone call in 24 hours regarding the decision and guess what I'm still waiting for? Go to another bank, application approved. Thank you for your time STCU, but I will be taking my checking, savings and business elsewhere. Customer Service is good, loans are a joke.

Dec 01, 2015
Willing to do everything they can
tinytall Account Holder

STCU opened me an account about 8 years ago when my employer joined up with them. They were very understanding and kind about some financial issues I'd had in the past at that point, and I've never had anything but positive experiences with them!