Credit Union Reviews

Shell Federal Credit Union (SFCU)

3.35 6 Reviews Write a Review

Results 1-6 of 6Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next
Customer Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

Horrible service, rude underwriters.

Jan 05, 2013 Reply

Friendly staff, great rates, no fees. I will not go anywhere else...EVER!!!

cmn1882's review was:

Jan 18, 2012 Reply

cmn1882(1, 1)

Review by cmn1882

Shell Federal Credit Union is reviewed also at the official website - Shell Federal Credit Union. They have also a subsidiary in New Orleans.

Nov 14, 2011 Reply
new auto loan

could not have been happier than with my representative.  She was knowledgable and kept me up to date on interest rates on cars.  Got a $34,000 loan at 1.49% loan for 5 years.  Thrilled with SHELL

conversionvan's review was:

Apr 14, 2014 Reply

conversionvan(1, 0)

Review by conversionvan

Bad Service

They don't care about your business, they only want you to hurry and get the hell out of there bank. Very rude staffs. I came in to open a business account, first a skinning young gal greeted me with hi, can I help you? which was ok. She ask for my and nature of my visit. She instructed me to have a seat and someone will be seeing me soon. Ok I sat down and notice a guy in a room seating messing around with his computer. He did glanced at me and back to his computer. After waiting for more than 15 minutes, he stood up walked to the entrance of his door and the first word came out of his mouth was my name and pointed his finger (rude) to a chair for me to seat. No, how you doing sir or sorry for keeping me waiting for more than 15 mins! jerk. He did not say much about what they offer or anything what my may need,  I had to ask him about onlinebanking info, merchant setup, fees and incentives for banking with Shell Cu. They don't seem to like their job.

Aug 26, 2013 Reply

Horrible service- seems like a prerequisite to work here is must be hispanic female under 5'5' feet and box shape body. but that is neither here nor there, just a something i noticed. the place smelled funny inside. there is a credo on the wall saying there welcome each customer with a warm  smile and hello- lies i did not get! and it also states to serve each member in a timely manner' took 40 minis to see some one. Really there was people i could here in the break room listing to music and dancing around- This is a bank and some of the girls working there had no sense of fashion. I would never be coming to to this place again to even attempt to get a account ever again i moved out all my CD's and funds and taking my $ else where.

luxury713's review was:

Mar 22, 2012 Reply

luxury713(1, 0)

Review by luxury713

Results 1-6 of 6Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Shell Federal Credit Union (SFCU)

Shell Federal Credit Union (SFCU) is a member-owned financial institution serving all residents of Harris county in Texas. Financial products include checking, savings, money market accounts, auto loans, CDs, credit cards, IRAs, home equity, mortgages, and business banking services. Account access is available online twenty-four hours a day using the online banking system ACCESS-24. With this service, members can check account balances, transfer funds, pay bills, reorder checks, and view transaction histories. Members can also manage their accounts using mobile and telephone banking systems. The website also features various online resources including financial calculators, educational articles, and information on identity theft protection.

Shell Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1937 initially to serve the employees of Shell Oil Company. Today, SFCU has more than $396 million in assets and over 43,000 members.

Company Details