Lake Trust Credit Union

Apr 14, 2016
Starting High Pressure Sales - Preying

Lake Trust has started a high pressure campaign of "selling" by pressuring members - many of which are low income or elderly - pushing credit cards and loans to those who can't afford it.

Also, their staff is unprofessional and dressed poorly. I am withdrawing my balances and moving to a more professional organization.

Apr 11, 2016
Great Experience So Far

I have had two auto loans with Lake Trust and have recently changed my personal banking to Lake Trust.  I have had nothing but great customer service and only a few minor hiccups that could easily be solved at a branch however I work out of state and going to a branch isn't plausible.  There appears to be a delay in posting transactions online but coming from a big bank I didn't expect the same online banking experience by coming to a local credit union.  Overall I'd give it a 5/5 stars but I have only been using personal banking for a little over a month.  Having an auto loan for over 3 years with them I would still give them a 5/5 in that category.