Florida Credit Union (FCU)

Aug 24, 2016
This credit union is the best

I love this bank! They have helped me so much financially. They have went over and beyond to help be with my financial situations and always give me great advice on how to get better in the future.

Jun 19, 2016
A horrifying banking experience

You will not get to speak to a human.  All inquiries are avoided.  Mistakes are not corrected and you are left twisting in the wind.  The absolute most unprofessionally run bank in Gainesville Florida.  One associate told me all about the trouble he was getting into at work, on his job.  He has been at the 13th st. location next to Publix for some years and occupied the 2nd cubicle when you walk in.  He does things like look up your photo id and the laughs if he thinks you took an unflattering photo.  It's beyond ridiculous going here, you will be disrespected and even hassled beyond belief---and that's if you have great credit and money in the bank!  I cannot imagine what they do to those who are struggling financially!   You do not need to put up with this because there are plenty of excellent options to choose from in town, I would highly reccomment Campus Credit Union.  Don't walk, RUN from this place.