Credit Union Reviews

Family Security Credit Union (FSCU)

2.55 2 Reviews Write a Review

Results 1-2 of 2Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next
Could Treat Customers Better Helpful to 6 out of 6 people

I have been with this credit union for close to ten years. Each of my payroll checks are deposited directly into my account from my employer. I have been in a financial crunch and applied for a few loans, all of which I was disapproved. I went to other loan companies and was able to get loans that help me get through my struggle. I feel that if their computers show that I have not went without having a payroll check deposited into my account, this will show that I do and will work. Why not at least give me the opportunity to set up a payment plan where they take it from my payroll deposit if they are concerned about anything. I just think that this is a poor way to show a dedicated customer how much you appreciate thier bussiness with you. It's terrible when I have to go to someone else to get a loan that I always pay back when I expect the same service from my bank. I am in the process of finding another bank that at least think that the customers matter after years of faithful comitted service.

ld70's review was:

Dec 04, 2012 Reply

ld70(1, 6)

Review by ld70

not good if you need a loan

ranbad44's review was:

May 12, 2013 Reply

ranbad44(1, 4)

Review by ranbad44

Results 1-2 of 2Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Family Security Credit Union (FSCU)

Family Security Credit Union (FSCU) is a not-for-profit financial cooperative serving residents of select Alabama counties, as well as employees and retirees of Ruby Tuesday, Inc., Specialty Restaurant Group, Inc., and Compass Group family of companies. Available financial products include checking and savings accounts, auto loans, CDs, credit cards, home equity, mortgages, and business banking services. Members can manage their accounts at their convenience, twenty-four hours a day using the online banking sytem FSCU@Home. Customer service is available over the phone, by email, and in seventeen branch locations.

Family Security Credit Union is headquartered in Decatur, Alabama. With assets currently exceeding $392 million, Family Security Credit Union serves more than 80,000 members in 29 counties throughout Alabama.

Company Details