DATCU Credit Union

Oct 04, 2016
Condescending Customer Service Reps

I had a problem with my account and called the 866 number on the website. The person I spoke with was rude, condescending, and did not help me at all. I told her I would consider changing banks, and her response was "okay I'll mark that on your account." Because that's helpful. After only a few months I will be changing banks again as soon as humanly possible. I do not recommend datcu.

Mar 21, 2016
Bad customer service

Moved here from Chase thinking customer service would be better.  I was wrong.  Called DATCU, and I was told they could notarize my will.  Took time off from work and went to DATCU in Flower Mound only to be told my their assistant branch manager that they do not have anyone that can witness the signing of the will.  I called their main office in Denton, and I was told that an assistant banker would contact me in reference to my complaint.  Never received a call.

Ended up going to the local UPS store where they witnessed and notarized the will.  The witnesses were able to help with my will while helping other customers with their mail/packages.  Too bad the people at DATCU are not that talented.  By the way, I have withdrawn my money from DATCU