4.6

Mar 12, 2021
Instantly approved with short credit history

I was instantly approved for $5000 line at EX 731 TU 697 EQF 691. History: 19 months credit history with car loan and 7 months history with a secured credit card. No late payments or derogatory marks. Kept secured card usage under 30%. Poor approval odds from CK.

Feb 15, 2021
Awful customer service, completely uncompromising

The customer service is horrendous. I had this card for years. I live in Hawaii and used it to rack up miles for flights back to the mainland. Didn't miss a single payment and always stayed within my credit limit. Last week I saved enough to pay off my balance in one lump sum, but I forgot to cancel my automatic payment. The automatic payment overdrew my account and Chase cancelled my credit card without so much as a warning. I have spoken with multiple customer service representatives at this point all of which have been rude and contrite. On the otherhand the application process was straightforward and easy. So there's that.

Application process
Customer service

Oct 15, 2020
Such worthed card

This is by far my most favorite card, the amount of points you get for purchases and the flexibility to redeem is great, credit karma suggested this to me 3 years back I’m glad I went for it and never look back!

Oct 14, 2020
Easy approval

EX 685 TU 737 EQF 720 (CK approval odds: poor) I checked the chase website and was "pre qualified". I applied and did not get approved right away. I called and they just needed to verify some information since I had just moved. They were nice and made it easy and I was approved while I was on the phone. 80k points as a sign up bonus if I meet the minimum spend. Worth it.

Sep 28, 2020
Best Travel Rewards

I am going to Iceland for free because of this card. HIGHLY recommend

Aug 02, 2020
Great card

This is a awesome credit card with the best bank. Leave it at that.

Jul 29, 2020

Jul 27, 2020

Jul 13, 2020
WOW!! WHY??

Ok, I am not completely going to bash Chase like others but I guess my rating will give you a hint of how I feel about their choice to deny me. I am just sharing my experience to try and help others. I almost had to laugh when I received an instant DENIAL from my application. My credit score on Credit Karma is a 750 avg and over 800 (in the real world) by the big 3 credit bureaus, so go figure. I know some have been approved with a much lower credit score so I would assume if you currently have an account with chase you may have a better chance than someone like me that has no ties to Chase at all. Just some food for thought, good luck!!

Jul 09, 2020
Very Good Card

Good customer service better than standard chase but not as good as amex

Jun 05, 2020
Wrong Credit Score information on Credit Karma

I had a suggestion from Credit Karma for this card, and I also talked with my friend who have this card. I got positive reviews for this cars so applied for this when my credit score was 741 as per Credit Karma. But I got declined and when I received mail from the Chase it shows my credit score was 712 on TransUnion. So basically the credit score that Credit Karma shows here aren’t Perfect or real.

May 10, 2020
Approved instantly with Fair Credit

I applied with a 685 credit score. Instantly approved. CK actually gave me better odds on the Sapphire Reserve, but I don’t currently travel enough to justify the fee. Will likely upgrade or reapply later for the Reserve.