• Balance Transfer Intro APR Not Applicable
  • Purchase Intro APR Not Applicable

Oct 08, 2019
Awesome!!!!!
IdleStudioz Cardholder

If you own a USAA account and stil don't have this credit card, you are missing the great advantages this card offers.

Jun 27, 2019
Great if you bank with USAA, love it!
Luzlaboy2 Cardholder

A year ago I moved to the US mainland. My credit was in the mid 600. USAA approved this card with 6k limit. I’ve been very happy with it. I love that I can make payments to it from the bank app and money is transferred immediately. Helps a lot because money is withdrawn from your account immediately.

Jul 21, 2019

If I get approved, can I add a different bank account in order to pay this credit card off? One that is not a USAA account?

Aug 19, 2019

Yes, I have USAA credit cards and I can pay them off with accounts and cards external

Oct 08, 2019

Do you have to be military to be approved?

Jun 21, 2019
Pre-approved offer
ringer911 Cardholder

Had two insurance policies with USAA. My scores are improving but not that great 650-675. I saw a pre-approved offer on their website and decided to give it a shot. Approved for a very decent $6,000 limit plus a 250$ welcome bonus off a 3 month 1k spend.

Dec 14, 2018
Perfect if you bank with USAA like I do
MaxHooah Cardholder

This card is very simple to use and they usually give you a mid-high limit. I love that I can easily use my cash back rewards and put them towards a savings/checking account at any amount. It also doesn't have foreign transactions fees so if you're military or you travel a lot that's nice to see. If USAA is your main bank (and it should be if you qualify) then this is a great card to anchor your credit card portfolio.

USAA® Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card