4.3

Sep 05 2018
Generous starting limit

Approved wth 711 TransUnion, 706 Equifax scores. One medical charge off $1350. Annual income $65K. My previous highest starting limit was $2500 with PayPal rewards Mastercard which I got the previous month. I was pleasantly surprised USAA gave me $5K starting limit. Hope this info helps if you're thinking about applying for a USAA credit card.

Aug 05 2016
Rewards Visa Card

In credit disputes they require documentation mentioned nowhere in the card literature or on the USAA website. I am a 40+ year USAA membership and the service keeps going down and down and today it bottomed out. To avoid further charges since the dispute process requires hidden documentation I determined to cancel the card. This the representative Ally could not do and she would not transfer me to the "cencellation team" since wait times were in excess of her limits. I could only to a call back which would take 1 to 2 business days. Could I talk to her supervisor - no this also requires a call back of undetermined tiime. Could I talk to the disputes team - no and the callback was 4 to 5 business days. Worst customer service ever.

Oct 08 2019
Awesome!!!!!

If you own a USAA account and stil don't have this credit card, you are missing the great advantages this card offers.

Jun 27 2019
Great if you bank with USAA, love it!

A year ago I moved to the US mainland. My credit was in the mid 600. USAA approved this card with 6k limit. I've been very happy with it. I love that I can make payments to it from the bank app and money is transferred immediately. Helps a lot because money is withdrawn from your account immediately.

Jun 21 2019
Pre-approved offer

Had two insurance policies with USAA. My scores are improving but not that great 650-675. I saw a pre-approved offer on their website and decided to give it a shot. Approved for a very decent $6,000 limit plus a 250$ welcome bonus off a 3 month 1k spend.

Dec 22 2018
Crap application

Been with usaa for 10 years never missed a payment make 50k annually good credit 700s was not approved for this card dont fall for credit karmas "approval odds".

Dec 14 2018
Perfect if you bank with USAA like I do

This card is very simple to use and they usually give you a mid-high limit. I love that I can easily use my cash back rewards and put them towards a savings/checking account at any amount. It also doesn't have foreign transactions fees so if you're military or you travel a lot that's nice to see. If USAA is your main bank (and it should be if you qualify) then this is a great card to anchor your credit card portfolio.

Sep 05 2018
Generous starting limit

Jul 22 2018

Credit Karma, thank you for giving alot of us the knowledge to better learn how to read and utilize our credit. With your advice I was able to increase my scores by over 100 points bringing my scores above 750-763-756... I have been trying to get USAA PREFERRED CASH VISA CARD forever, anyways I applied and was approved instantly for a 10,000 CL. I was able to get others also. I was able to transform my whole credit scenario. Everyone read credit karma to better understand how FICO works and you too will have complete control as to who you choose for credit and not the other way around...

Jul 09 2018
Best card I have had in 50 years

Great service company

Feb 19 2018
Low interest, 0% intro and balance trans

Happy to finally get this card 6 yrs post chapter 7

Nov 25 2017
The best customer support!

Anybody who has USAA knows they have the best customer service. I have never, in six years, gotten off the phone with them without knowing exactly what is going on with my accounts. They have a very client friendly mobile app and the one time I had my information stolen, they called me within five minutes of the charge being made to check with me about it. Even better, when they heard me say I didn't mak the purchase, they cancelled the card emmidiately and sent me a new one while fully reimbursing the charge. No questions asked, no trying to yank the rug out from under me on reimbursment. That is just how USAA is, straight forward, honest and service oriented. We should all be so lucky.