Why would my score drop 32 points after having a derogatory mark removed?
I had one derogatory mark on my credit report that was to come off this month. It now has and my credit score dropped 32 points. I don't get that. I thought it was good for the derogatory marks to come off. I've also paid off two credit card debts in full this month (the accounts are still open) and paid down all of my other credit cards. My payment history is 100% on time, my total accounts has a a score of an A and so does my derogatory marks. My age of credit history did not change when the derogatory mark was removed. Yes, my credit card utilization is too high, but it's still gone down this month, not up. I don't understand why my credit score would drop 32 points from two days ago.