Question

i2heart29

Why was my bankruptcy from 2011 reported again to transunion yesterday dropping my score 40 points?
I recently disputed the bankruptcy showing dismissed from Jacksonville FL courts from 2011 since it was actually discharged from Orlando Courts on the same day. Some companies saw that as a 2 bankruptcy's filed when it was only one. Then all of a sudden the courts reported it to the bureaus again yesterday and my score dropped from 720 to 680. Is this even legal? It was already showing on my credit reports now showing again as if it's new. I may need to hire a lawyer. I have worked hard for 5 years to regain my credit.