Why did my score drop 9 points?
i'm sorry if this is redundant but I sent an initial email to you guys and the app crashed

I attempted to dispute one of my credit card entries and notice that my score went down nine points for Trans Union and Equifax. I did dispute on each one of these credit agencies but why is everything I read saying it should stay the same. I paid to the Collection agency in full for the remaining balance that my credit card sold my charged off account to but that is not being reported on my credit as far as I can see is there anything I can do?