Why did my score drop?
History -
Opened 3 secured cards in January 2012
Cosigned for a car loan in January 2012
Before this, i had NOTHING on my credit report. I had never borrowed money from anyone. I am looking to buy a house, and needed to build credit, this is why I started the cards and auto loan.

so far, I have been charging $3 every month on each card and paying the balance off early through online transaction.
the auto loan is auto-debited so I know it hasn't been late

My score this month was 675 (+14) TransUnion / 705 (+3) Vantage through Credit Karma

My FICO was 708 last month through a Transunion service I have on one of my cards
THIS month, my score is 692 through that same service!!!

My bank ran a credit check and score through Experian on Tuesday and my score through them was 662!! I was embarrassed!

I didn't apply for any cards, was prompt on all payments, and kept a VERY low score on all my cards.
why is my FICO going down instead of up?