Question

GODWILLING

what should I do if I am 4 months behind on my car payment ?

keep it locked in a garage dont leave it in a parking lot or on the street or in public . Dont drive it, work with your lender and bring up to date before using it.

GODWILLING

Thanks for the response. I've tried to work with my lender and their response is pay thepast due amount in full or turn in the car. I owe more than what the car is worth so, I can't even trade it in. My car payments are $500.00 a month and I have $15,000.00 left to pay off the car.

Make sure you car has no real important stuff in it..because most likely you will get up one morning and it will be gone(repo'd). Do not ignore calls from your lender..call them talk to them work with them..if u want to keep your car.

Payment

My husband lost his job some months ago & I Have Been Working Trying to maintain the Bills by myself... we are currently 4payments Behind... I have been keeping in contact with my lender to let them know when I can make the payments.... we have $2000 Left To Pay The Car Off... Is This Somwthing To Be Worried About? Like Repossession?