Question

Arte003

want to lease a car, is 640 score enough?
I want to lease a car from ford. I have a 640 score. I have a high debt ratio but I have been making above minimum payments and have low risk. But is that enough to lease a $15k car? My car is dead so I need one and leasing is for me.

I work in auto finance underwriting and funding. You'd be considered a sub-prime customer so you'd get a poor interest rate, but as long as you were to make your payments on time, etc. then getting the car would benefit your credit score. A 640 credit score should definitely be qualified enough to lease a $15k car. When you need to worry about getting a car is when someone's credit score reaches 599 or less - that's when they are what's called "super sub-prime". When you get your credit score 700 or above, you'll be prime and there won't be much attention paid to your debt ratio because you'll have the qualified credit. 

Vlanson

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "gmorrison741 @ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later. 

Wanting to lease

I have a 637 credit score. Just bought a 350k home. I am needing to trade my vehicle in and a bit upside down. Looking to lease to offset negative equity. Credit payment is excellent just the loan inquiries and new debt dropped score. Established income and job history. Looking for a 45-50k truck on a 3 year lease. Is it possible?

lease

I have a 658 credit score and wanted to lease a 40,000 dollar car.. is that possible? .advice please

Trying to LEASE

I have a credit score of 570 I have a 2008 Chevy Malibu with a balance of 8,900 very high interest rate I've had it for almost 2 years !!! I also have a jeep with a 3,000 balance owed but I don't have the car it was totaled out and insurance company left that 3,000 balance on that jeep , I want to lease a 2017 40,000 car is it possible to roll that 3,000 over from the jeep into a new car if I don't have the car anymore and with my low credit score ?????? Please help I really need a car but if I'm gonna pay I prefer for it to be on what I want ! 

Help Please! Credit Score Of 648

Can I lease a new car with a credit score of 648 on a $30-$40,000 car? I've been at my job for 6 years and my annual income is $80,000. Any advice would be incredibly helpful! 

Thank you! 

Jenbug421

You should have no issues leasing a car with that kind of income and credit score. Any bank would be stupid not to approve you.