Suddenly accounts removed & not reporting, then added and reporting, dropping score.
Hey there is something weird that just happened with my credit scores here on My scores just dropped by like 24 points on transunion, and like 20 points or so down on equifax. I paid almost like $3,000 since the last time my scores were updated towards my debt, yet the scores went down, and only reason i can see why is because it shows that like all 12 of my accounts were removed, and not reporting. Then right after all of a sudden shows all 12 of my accounts were added and reporting. Why would it do this? There was nothing else that happened, like no hard checks, no major debt added, nothing bad, only something good by me paying off like almost $3,000 in debt, bringing my debt owed from almost $19,000 down to only like $15,800ish.

Please HELP!